Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Ending

Dear all,

How lucky I am?
To join this class and have a good time with you guys!
Before the class, I have never thought about there have so many resource for us to learning Eng.
After this class, I know we are not just packed with English-learning resources, but also learned the other matters..like communication, respect,correct attitude..etc.

Especially the last day in class, I learned the most important thing by Sally's talk.
Actually,I thought about it for many days, and suddenly comprehend a lots of things..And I really grateful that I met such a nice teacher who told me like this.
Even in the moment it is very embarrassing, but it worth!
As the Steve Job's talk about "although the medicine was bitter, but patients need it".
I would never forgot those suggestions and these unforgetable memories with you guys.

Thank you all :)

Sincerely yours.
Ting

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ting,

    I'm glad you found my advice helpful. I know it hurts, but i'd rather you learn it in class rather than somewhere else, in a harder way.

    Wish you good luck for everything and take care.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete