Monday, October 5, 2009

Assignment 1:Introduction

My name is Hui-Ting Chang,
just called me Ting~^ ^
I am the junior at Management Information System department in National Taiwan University of Science and Technology.

Travel is my second life,
going around the world is my dream and what I’m doing.
I love to meet people who share the same personality with me.
How to describe myself?
I am such a person who as shy as Taiwanese, as polite as Japanese, as romantic as French, as business-savvy as Dutch, and as smiley as Italian.
The reason for named Ting as my English name is to remind myself
no matter where am I, I still have to remember where I come from.

When we haave somthing, let us cherish it;
When we do not, let us be content.
Every single day of our life is like a blank page in our diary;
Every person we meet or every event we participate in is a lively essay. Thank you to stop by my blog and colorful my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment